The Splash Ball floating goal is a two-thirds size version of our very popular Club goal, with the added benefit that IT FOLDS FLAT FOR STORAGE and weighs 75 lb. The Splash Ball is the ideal recreational goal for kids’ games, practice, residential and club pools, or any location where a full-size competition goal is not needed. This goal is also great value for money!
Splashball Junior Flippa FloatFlip Goal
- Part Number: AW0672
- All metal parts are made of durable white powder-coated aluminum, or stainless steel. The flotation panels are hand-laid fiberglass, and the net is of tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection.
- Is supplied in kit form to minimize freight costs.
- Can be assembled in approximately one hour by two people; each goal comes with a detailed assembly instruction sheet.
- Comes with a limited 3-Year Warranty
- Replacement Net: AW0642 Splashball Junior Flippa Red Net
Important Reference Documents
Contact us for specification and assembly instructions.